Thursday 7 January 2010

Who the hell is interupting my Kung Fu?!!




Now I'm no lover of spoof type films generally speaking, but after watching Black Dynamite I thought I need to recommend it to people. It's more than just a genius spoof on Blaxploitation genre flicks. It's a totally inspired comedy that I believe will not only stand as a future cult classic, but would be enjoyed by anyone, regardless of their knowledge or lack thereof of it's target genre. Without a shadow of doubt the funniest film I've seen in years.



Out in February (in the States at least) on DVD and Blu-Ray. Do yourself a favour buy it, watch it, laugh your ass off, watch it again with mates, recommend it to others and sit back and take comfort in the knowledge that you've helped a great cult comedy!!!





I won't post the soundtrack yet as it's still available, but it's a great one. In fact it's a great 2! You can buy the incidental and OST. Both limited and sure to become future collectors pieces.




No comments:

Post a Comment